Learning is very important to me. Therefore, I took a free test to find out what my personality is. You can take a free test also by clicking FREE PERSONALITY TEST. I took mine last night and to no surprise I am ESTP which is an Entrepreneur. For that reason this is no shock to me. As my personal life and business are very driven.
There are 16 different personalities broken into four categories.
- Analysts :Architect (INTJ), Logician (INTP), Commander (ENTJ), Debater (ENTP)
- Diplomats: Advocate (INFJ), Mediator (INFP), Protagonist (ENFJ), Campaigner (ENFP)
- Sentinels: Logistician (ISTJ), Defender (ISFJ), Executive (ESTJ), Consul (ESFJ)
- Explorers: Virtuoso (ISTP), Adventurer (ISFP), Entrepreneur (ESTP), Entertainer (ESFP).
When you break these groups down even further you can learn so much about different personalities. Take mine for example.
My personality is Entreprenuer. This does fit me very well. I am very outgoing. I love to take risks. I’ve always been sociable and a true extrovert.. I can talk to anyone just about anything. Therefore almost every topic is open. These can also get me into trouble very easily. So these can all be viewed as weaknesses also.
Being a risktaker is part of why I am here today blogging to you about my life. I love to put myself out there for the world to see. I am a learner at heart and I love to keep my mind going.
Characteristics of Personalities
The following information was found on 16personalities.com:
- Architects are planners and very imaginative and strategic thinkers.
- Logicians cannot get enough knowledge and are lifelong learners. They are creative inventors.
- Commanders are stubborn leaders who either find a way or create the way to get things done.
- Debaters love challenges that require the mind. They are very smart and curious thinkers.
- Advocates are very quiet and determined visionaries. They are dreamers always striving for perfection.
- Mediators love to help a good cause and are humanitarians at heart.
- Protagonists are great leaders that captivate their listeners.
- Campaigners are very creative free spirits, who always find the good in everything.
- Logisticians are practical and extremely reliable individuals.
- Defenders are exactly what they sound like. They will always defend the people they love and are dedicated protectors.
- Executives are natural managers and administrators in life.
- Consuls are always willing to help and very caring and outgoing people.
- Virtuosos are very skillful and experimenters by nature.
- Adventurers are open to new adventures as they are flexible, charming individuals.
- Entrepreneurs are very smart, energetic, and perceptive. They enjoy living a risky life.
- Entertainers are full of life. They lead very interesting, exciting lives (N.D.).
According to careerplanner.com there are only 4.3% of the population that are entrepreneurs (N.D.). I fall in this small percentage of people. To me that is amazing.
Furthermore, I have learned that I am more of a doer than a planner. This is so true in my nature. I am a natural group leader. So I love to lead and I handle pressure very well.
Why Learning About My Personality Is Important
As I mentioned earlier, I absolutely love learning. By learning about my personality I can identify my strengths and weaknesses. I know that one of my weaknesses is being very impatient.
Being a risktaker can also lead to trouble. I am also very stubborn by nature. I get into argumenta very easily. It can put a train on my marriage, but luckily my huaband is very underatanding.
Impatience is one of my major flaws. For instance, I cannot stand training slow people. Some people just dont catch on to things at my speed and it irritates me. This is the one flaw I need to improve on.
Finding out your personality can help you grow as a person. I now know more of my weaknesses and I can work on them. Getting to know yourself in life can help you build better relationships and advance your career quicker.
What personality type are you? Does it fit you well?
16Personalities.com. (N.D.). Personality Types. https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types
Robinson, M. (N.D.). How Rare Is Your Personality Type?. https://www.careerplanner.com/MB2/TypeInPopulation.cfm